Inovonics announces a major firmware upgrade supporting the latest encryption standard, TLS 1.2
Felton, CA – We are very pleased to announce a major firmware upgrade for all Inovonics´ email capable products supporting the latest encryption standard, TLS 1.2. Previously, only SSLv3 was supported. With the new firmware upgrade, users can send email alarms & notifications through virtually any free or paid email provider.
Inovonics recommends that users download and install the new firmware at their earliest convenience. The new firmware can be downloaded below, or on the unit’s individual product page on our website.
This firmware upgrade affects the following Inovonics models:
• 531N FM Modulation Analyzer. Firmware – Model 531N
• 525N AM Modulation Analyzer. Firmware – Model 525N
• INOmini 638 FM/HD SiteStreamer. Firmware – Model 638
• INOmini 637 AM SiteStreamer. Firmware – Model 637
• INOmini 635 FM/RDS SiteStreamer. Firmware – Model 635
• 610 Internet Radio Monitor. Firmware – Model 610
• AARON 640 FM Re-Broadcast Receiver. Firmware – AARON 640
• AARON 650 FM Re-Broadcast Receiver. Firmware – ARON 650
• JUSTIN 808 HD-Radio Time Alignment Processor. Firmware – JUSTIN 808