JOB TITLE: Production Department Team Member
SALARY: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
FULL TIME OR PART TIME: Part Time (20 – 40 hrs./wk.)
DATE: September 2016
INOVONICS, INC. is a small, closely-held firm with 40+ years’ in the development, manufacturing and sales of specialized equipment for the audio recording and the radio broadcasting industry. We are located in Felton California, just outside of Santa Cruz. The candidate for this position would need to live locally to the factory, as participation in daily plant activities is required.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE JOB:
The candidate for this job will be involved in the daily tasks of assembling and building Inovonics’ products. Soldering and basic hand tool skills will be used in the assembly process.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Building cable assemblies.
2) Mounting connectors onto chassis.
3) Solder components on PCBs, both through hole and SMD parts.
4) Assembling finished PCBs into chassis to make ‘test ready products’.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE JOB:
1) The candidate for this job must have the ability to grasp mechanical concepts of assembly.
2) Good manual skills with knowledge and use of common tools.
3) Familiarity with contemporary electronic components including through hole and SMD parts.
4) Must be a detailed person, able to follow instructions.
5) Must be able to work on your own without supervision. Focused.
6) The ability to work well with other employees at all levels.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO PERFORM THE JOB:
1) Good ability to read and comprehend English.
2) Experience in Electronic Assembly is a plus.
COMMENTS OR OTHER SPECIFICATIONS OF THE JOB:
The candidate for this job must be a ‘team player’, able to work amiably and effectively with everyone in the Company. The candidate must know that we are a small company with a great deal of ‘team spirit’. In a firm of our size there can be a lot of variety in duties and tasks, which should be viewed as a ‘plus’ by the candidate. Continuing education and training is encouraged to the extent that the candidate profits in his/her efficiency in performing job-related tasks.
Please send resume to: